Confusion on letter opener style

by Nancy
(Corry, PA)

I am confused on the letter opener selection. On your website for the letter openers there are 3 sets of pictures. The first picture with the very first opener is the one I am interested in. Which style is this particular one?


Ron here: it's the downward handle: choose the size and grade you want. It comes in medium or large.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions and Answers.